The specific Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Stock Firmware Download Package comes with a Stock ROM of Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G U3 Security Patch Level 2020-01-01 (1 January 2020). This helps you to bypass FRP lock and revert form root and custom ROM.
Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3“. For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
The Advantages Of Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Stock ROM Details:
- Model / Model SM-A307G U3, S3 Binary 3
- Region / Country / Country Chile
- Language / Language Multi-Language / Language
- A version of Android 9 Pie
- Operator / Operator Clears CRC (without logo, operator apps)
- PDA A307GUBS3ATA1
- CSC A307GOWA3ATA1
- Product code CRC
- Build Date 07 Jan 2020
- Security Patch Level 2020-01-01 (1 January 2020)
- Size / Size 3.6 GB
Pre-requirements to Install Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Stock ROM
Before going to install stock ROM you need to take all your messages, photos, and apps from your current smartphone. This requires a backup that you then restore on your device after flashing or updating the firmware.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background, in case something happens. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Firmware Update
1: Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If Samsung USB Driver is already installed on your computer, then Skip this Step.
2: Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Firmware files on your computer.
3: Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
4: After switching off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode.
Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
5: In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
6: Now, Download and open Odin. Then connect your Smartphone to the computer.
7: Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show the “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
8: Once Odin detects your device, click on the PDA button and select the Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Firmware.tar file.
9: Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
10: Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the process on your Phone.
The once Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Firmware process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically.
Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide before flashing “Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 Firmware“.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Before flashing, Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307G Binary 3 must have a 70–80% charge.