If you have an ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 smartphone. And you want ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide for you to install the official ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730.
Acer Iconia One 7 B1-730HD is a budget Android tablet with a 7 inch IPS LCD display with 800 x 1280 pixels resolution. It has a 1.6 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM. It has 8 GB internal memory expandable via microSD card support up to 32 GB. The tablet runs Android 4.2 OS. It has a 5 MP rear camera and a VGA front camera. Connectivity wise the tablet supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, A-GPS, GPRS/ EDGE, and Bluetooth options. The Acer Iconia One 7 B1-730HD packs a 3700 mAh battery.
ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Firmware Flash File [ROM]:
This article contains the ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730. That will allow you to recover your ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6737
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
|Download||SD+Acer AV0K0 B1-730HD RV03RC01 WW GEN1.zip|
Pre-Requirements To Flash ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 as we use for Acer One 7. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Driver:
- ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing ACER ICONIA ONE 7 B1 730 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.