If you have an Acer Liquid Z630S smartphone. And you want Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best place.
We will guide you to install the official Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Acer Liquid Z630S Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Acer Liquid Z630S.
Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware Flash File [MT6580 Lollipop]:
Some cases we have bricked our Acer Liquid Z630S . after that, we can bring back the phone with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Acer Liquid Z630S lag or has a problem. Then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Acer Liquid Z630S.
The Benefit Of Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Acer Liquid Z630S
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Acer Liquid Z630S
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6735
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
|Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware MT6735 Android 5.1.zip|
Pre-Requirements To Flash Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Acer Liquid Z630S Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Acer Liquid Z630S as we use for Acer glowing liquid. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Acer Liquid Z630S.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and fix the hard brick device.
This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
Acer Liquid Z630S Driver:
- Acer Liquid Z630S Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to Install Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Acer Liquid Z630S Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Acer Liquid Z630S Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.