today we have a good new News for Acer One 7 users, Now you can download and install the Official Stock firmware on Acer One 7 smartphone. If you are searching stock Firmware for Acer One 7 So you are in right place. Here we will complete guide you how to Install Official Stock Firmware Flash File on Acer One 7 via SP Flash Tool.
Acer Iconia One 7 tablet was launched in April 2014. The tablet comes with a 7.00-inch display with a resolution of 1280 pixels by 800 pixels. Acer Iconia One 7 price in India starts from Rs. 4,699.
The Acer Iconia One 7 is powered by 1.6GHz dual-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The tablet packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Acer Iconia One 7 packs a 2-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Acer Iconia One 7 is powered by a 3700mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 119.00 x 198.00 x 10.16 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 320.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Sensors on the tablet include a Proximity sensor and Accelerometer.
Acer One 7 Firmware Flash Files [MT6580 ROM]:
We will guide for you to install the official Acer One 7 Stock Firmware on the device. You can use this guide if your Acer one 7 dead after the flash. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Acer One 7 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Acer One 7.
The Benefit Of Acer One 7 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Acer One 7
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Acer One 7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Acer One 7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Acer One 7 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Acer One 7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
|Acer One 7 Firmware MT6580 Flash Files.zip|
Pre-Requirements To Flash Acer One 7 Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Acer One 7 Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Acer One 7 as we use for Acer liquid z530 t02. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Acer One 7.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
Acer One 7 Driver:
- Acer One 7 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Acer One 7 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Acer One 7 Firmware.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Acer One 7 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Acer One 7 Stock Rom.
- Please Note That This Firmware Flash File Will Not Work On Acer One 7 MT8321.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.