Akai Glory O2 Stock ROM Firmware Flash File:
We are going to Flash Stock ROM on Akai Glory O2. In this guide, we have used Sp Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Akai Glory O2 And we include the Official link to Download Akai Glory O2 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing Stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Akai Glory O2. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Akai Glory O2.
The Benefit Of er Stock ROM
If you have Akai Glory O2 device, you may require flashing Stock ROM/Firmware under various circumstances. If you have flashed custom ROM, Custom recovery or Custom kernel and facing several issues or if you want to Full Unroot, Unbrick, Rollback, then you have to flash stock ROM to bring your device back to its original state.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Akai Glory O2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek – MT6572
- Os: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Akai Glory O2 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Pre-Requirements To Flash Akai Glory O2 Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Akai Glory O2
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- SP Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Vcom Drivers.: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Akai Glory O2:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.