Alcatel One Touch Star 6010D Official Stock Firmware
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
You Can Use The Following Flash Files For Upgrade or Unbrick/ And If You Want To Hard Reset It By Flashing The Stock ROM/ In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Firmware IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your MediaTek device, then take a backup of important data such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the Stock Firmware.
Take Phone Backup:
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
How To Flash With Sp Flash Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the MTK Device by Flashing Stock ROM. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your device.
Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or Flash MTK Android Smartphone or Tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format. To use Smartphone Flashing tool you first need to properly install the Latest Vcom USB Drivers for Device.
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Stock Firmware / Flash File/ Stock ROM for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.