How To Update Aovo X3 Marshmallow Firmware File [Stock ROM]
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Aovo X3. If you have Aovo X3 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File -For it then You are in a right place, You have to do this by using the Below Tutorial.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Aovo X3. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Aovo X3 by installing Stock Firmware.
The Benefit Of Aovo X3 Stock ROM
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Aovo X3
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Aovo X3
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Aovo X3
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Aovo X3
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Aovo X3 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Pre-Requirements To Flash Aovo X3 Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Aovo X3
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- SP Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Aovo X3: