Are you looking for an easy and fast way to flash Archos 101b Xenon firmware with a PC or without a PC? So You guys are at the right article.
Because I will share a tutorial on how to flash your Archos 101b Xenon stock ROM which is 100% successful with a PC to solve various problems with your phone.
What is soft brick And how To fix it?
A Soft Brick on Archos 101b Xenon is usually just when your Archos 101b Xenon is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Archos 101b Xenon, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the “(stock ROM on Archos 101b Xenon)” through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
By flashing Stock firmware to your cellphone, you can solve various problems or damage that occurs on your Archos 101b Xenon cellphone quickly and simply. This flash method can be used to solve the Archos 101b Xenon HP that experiences:
Various Archos 101b Xenon Problems:
- System error,
- Restart itself,
- Hang on logo,
- The application has stopped working,
- Update failed,
- Forgot Password,
- Forgot pattern,
- Less sensitive,
- Lost gsm signal,
- Virus or Malware
Archos 101b Xenon Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||Archos 101b Xenon|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Os:||Android 7 Nougat|
|Processor:||MediaTek – MT6737M|
|Drivers:||Media Tek Vcom Android USB|
Preparation To Flash Archos 101b Xenon Firmware:
Before you continue flashing the Archos 101b Xenon HP with a PC, here are the ingredients that you need to prepare first:
- Computer or Laptop.
- USB cable to connect the cellphone with the computer.
- Archos 101b Xenon with a battery of more than 60% so that the flashing process doesn’t suddenly turn off itself.
- Then you download the software: SP Flashtool and extract it on your computer.
- Then also download: MTK USB Driver, then extract it on your computer.
- And most importantly, Download: Firmware Archos 101b Xenon and extracts the file.
How To Flash Archos 101b Xenon With PC
If all the ingredients have been prepared, then we can do the steps to Flash the Archos 101b Xenon with a PC.
Steps to Flash Archos 101b Xenon with PC:
- First, you install the downloaded MTK USB Driver.
- Then you open SP flashtool.exe by right-clicking ” Run as administrator “.
- Next, click the choose button in Scatter-loading File and enter the MTxxx_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file in the Firmware folder that you downloaded & extracted, then click Open.
- Then click the green Download button which looks like an arrow in shape.
- Turn off your cellphone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up button while connecting your Archos 101b Xenon to the computer with a USB cable.
- If an error occurs, just change the Download Only mode to Format all + Download.
- Later, the flashing process will automatically start running.
- Just wait for this process to finish.
- If the flashing process is complete, a Download Ok sign will appear.
- The Archos 101b Xenon flashing process is complete.
Don’t forget to restart your Archos 101b Xenon cellphone after flashing. It may take a long time to reboot. If you experience problems such as errors or the cellphone is not detected, check the USB cable again. Check the port whether everything is in normal condition or not. And try another version of SP Flashtool and its firmware, who knows the other version is more functional and runs successfully.