Asus maker is releasing Android 10 with ZenUI 6 to Zenfone 5Z, the version is trial and allows you to check out the news that everyone will see receive soon.
In July, Zenfone 6 entered the Android Q test program, so does the Zenfone 5Z, which now allows consumers to test Android 10. Asus Zenfone 5Z was the manufacturer’s top of the line last year, so it is receiving special attention in upgrading to the latest version of the Android system.
Asus trial program participants with an Asus Zenfone 5Z are already testing Android 10 and the new ZenUI 6 customization, which initially arrived on Zenfone 6.
Even though it’s a trial version, Android 10 and ZenUI 6 are bringing a lot of news to the Zenfone 5Z, check it out:
Android 10 in the test for Zenfone 5Z
- System Update for Android 10
- Support for system upgrades via Google Play
- Removed twin application support for PUBG, Vainglory and Injustice 2
- Themes and Mobile Manager moved to Advanced Settings
- Change to Android 10 style notch design
- Modified User Interface Sharing
- Modified application permissions menu user interface
- Modified Design of the Adding Wi-Fi Network Function
- QR Wi-Fi code sharing/verification function has been modified
- Notification tray design changed
- Changed lock screen animation user interface
- Support for Android 10 night theme
- Modified emergency call dialer design
- Menu design on and off changed
- The settings user interface has been changed. Now including Location and Privacy settings
- Modified the Quick Setup Panel User Interface
- Added support for Smart Reply in notifications
- Added support for navigation gestures in video settings
- Improved Design of the Number Keypad
- Updated security patches.
Asus Zenfone 5Z is receiving a lot of news in the version 10 trial, but don’t have a date yet for the update to be released to everyone officially.
As with all trial versions, Android 10 for The Zephone 5Z has some problems but will be fixed in the official version. update to the phone.