Blackview A30 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
Official Stock ROM Blackview A30 Firmware, in the article you Will Learn How to Install Stock ROM – Flash File on Blackview A30. if you own a Blackview A30 smartphone and want to Install Stock Firmware- Flash File on it to unbrick or fix boot loop issue then you are on Correct Place, in The article, we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Blackview A30.
Do you think that it’s simply impossible to buy an inexpensive and functional smartphone with a nice eye design today? Wonderful Blackview A30 will drastically change your opinion!
A high-quality polycarbonate body was decorated with a double camera, almost a frameless display with a stylish cutout. The device looks more expensive than its price and thanks to a bright 5.5-inch IPS-screen with an aspect ratio of 18: 9.
Thanks to rounded corners, the phone is very easy to operate with one hand. The technical characteristics are represented by the economical processor MediaTek MT6580, 2gb RAM and video adapter Mali400MP2, which in many demanding games with a resolution of 1132×540 pixels will not let you down.
You can store any kind of information on the 16GB of internal storage and microSD cards. The main 8-megapixel cameras from Sony and GalaxyCore are good at daylight, and at night can capture a good picture. The current Android 8.0, excellent 5-megapixel and a capacious battery of 2500mAhmake the gadget from Blackview even more interesting.
Blackview A30 Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
This article contains the Blackview A30. That will allow you to recover your Blackview A30 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Blackview A30 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Blackview A30
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Blackview A30
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Blackview A30
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Blackview A30 Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Blackview A30 as we use for Blackview BV9500 Pro. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Blackview A30.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Blackview A30 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Blackview A30 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Blackview A30.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Blackview A30 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Blackview A30 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Blackview A30 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Blackview A30
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
Download File Description Download Blackview A30 Firmware MT6580 6.0.zip