BLU G9 Pro Stock Firmware File [ROM]
There are countless guides and methods out there to flash BLU G9 Pro Firmware, so where do you start? Where do you focus? Here is a quick article on the BLU G9 Pro ROM file.
We shared with you how you can download original and working BLU G9 Pro Firmware for your phone and we also gave a brief method on how you can do flash with the help of the computer.
How To Flash BLU G9 Pro Firmware File
A Soft Brick on BLU G9 Pro is usually just when your BLU G9 Pro is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on BLU G9 Pro, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the “stock ROM on BLU G9 Pro” through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
The Benefit Of BLU G9 Pro ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your BLU G9 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
BLU G9 Pro ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: BLU G9 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek – MT6771
- Os: Android 9.0
Pre-Requirements To Flash BLU G9 Pro Firmware:
A. Install BLU G9 Pro ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
MediaTek VCOM driver is essential if you want to flash your Mediatek device with the SP flash tool. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the SP flash tool in flashing your MTK devices.
Just download the MTK Android USB Drivers latest version and setup.
B. BLU G9 Pro Flash Tool:
Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP flash tool) offers Android phone owners a user-friendly interface, designed specifically to make things slightly easier when it comes to flashing a custom ROM on the handset.
It is a powerful tool for the advanced Android user and by advanced we mean those who know exactly what rooting and flashing can actually do to a MediaTek Android smartphone (MTK based).
It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
C. Take Full backup Of BLU G9 Pro:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of BLU G9 Pro it is important to take full BLU G9 Pro backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Install BLU G9 Pro Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download BLU G9 Pro Firmware.
- Switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- BLU G9 Pro firmware flashing process will start automatically
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Now Power on the phone the first boot can take up to 5 minutes so keep patient.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing BLU G9 Pro Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.