This article contains the Doogee X10 Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your Doogee X10 mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Doogee X10 mobile features a 5″ (12.7 cm) display with a screen resolution of HD (720 x 1280 pixels) and runs on the Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. The device is powered by Quad-core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7 processor paired with 512 MB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 3360 mAh.
Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 5 MP camera. Other sensors include Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? No, it doesn’t. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-400 GPU.
Doogee X10 Firmware Flash File [Marshmallow MT6580]:
The Benefit Of Doogee X10 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee X10
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Doogee X10
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Doogee X10
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Doogee X10 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee X10
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Pre-Requirements To Flash Doogee X10 Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Doogee X10 as we use for Doogee X50L. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Doogee X10. SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application.
We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Doogee X10 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Doogee X10 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Doogee X10.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Doogee X10 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Doogee X10 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.