Doogee X20L Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]
If you have a Doogee X20L smartphone. And you want Doogee X20L Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post.
We will guide for you to install the official Doogee X20L Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Doogee X20L Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Doogee X20L.
Doogee X20L – Specifications:
Dimensions: 71.9 x 145.5 x 8.8 mm
Weight: 174 g
SoC: MediaTek MT6737
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53, 1250 MHz, Cores: 4
GPU: ARM Mali-T720 MP1, 600 MHz, Cores: 1
RAM: 2 GB, 640 MHz
Storage: 16 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 5 in, IPS, 720 x 1280 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 2580 mAh, Li-Ion
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
Camera: 2592 x 1944 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Micro-SIM, Nano-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
Doogee X20L Firmware Flash File Marshmallow ROM:
This article contains the Doogee X20L. That will allow you to recover your Doogee X20L mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Doogee X20L Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee X20L
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Doogee X20L
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Doogee X20L
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Doogee X20L Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee X20L
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6737
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
|Download||Doogee X20L Firmware MT6737 7.0.zip|
Pre-Requirements To Flash Doogee X20L Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Doogee X20L as we use for Tecno Camon ID3V. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Doogee X20L.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and fix the hard brick device.
This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Doogee X20L Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Doogee X20L Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Doogee X20L.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Doogee X20L Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Doogee X20L Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.