Doogee Y6 Stock Firmware File [Nougat+Marshmallow]
This article contains the Doogee Y6 Stock Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your Doogee Y6 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Doogee Y6 is Run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and now Android 7.0 Nougat is available for this phone.P owered by MTK MT6750 Processor, it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone/Tablet, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Doogee Y6 Stock Firmware File [Nougat+Marshmallow]:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Doogee Y6 as we use for Doogee S60. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Doogee Y6.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
The Benefit Of Doogee Y6 Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Doogee Y6
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Doogee Y6
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Doogee Y6
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Doogee Y6 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Doogee Y6
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6750
- Os: Android 6.0 and Android 7.0 Nougat
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Doogee Y6 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are install on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Pre-Requirements To Flash Doogee Y6 Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Doogee Y6
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- SP Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Doogee Y6:
Follow Detailed Instruction Doogee Y6 Stock Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool