There are countless guides and methods out there to flash Evertek EverStar S Firmware, so where do you start? Where do you focus? Here is a quick article on the Evertek EverStar S ROM file.
We shared with you how you can download original and working Evertek EverStar S Firmware for your phone and we also gave a brief method on how you can do flash with the help of the computer.
How To Flash Evertek EverStar S Firmware File
A Soft Brick on Evertek EverStar S is usually just when your Evertek EverStar S is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Evertek EverStar S, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the “stock ROM on Evertek EverStar S” through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Evertek EverStar S
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Evertek EverStar S Firmware:
A. Install Evertek EverStar S ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
MediaTek VCOM driver is essential if you want to flash your Mediatek device with the SP flash tool. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the SP flash tool in flashing your MTK devices.
Just download the MTK Android USB Drivers latest version and setup.
B. Evertek EverStar S Flash Tool:
Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP flash tool) offers Android phone owners a user-friendly interface, designed specifically to make things slightly easier when it comes to flashing a custom ROM on the handset.
It is a powerful tool for the advanced Android user and by advanced we mean those who know exactly what rooting and flashing can actually do to a MediaTek Android smartphone (MTK based).
It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
C. Take Full backup Of Evertek EverStar S:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of Evertek EverStar S it is important to take full Evertek EverStar S backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Install Evertek EverStar S Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Evertek EverStar S Firmware.
- Switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Evertek EverStar S firmware flashing process will start automatically
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
Now Power on the phone the first boot can take up to 5 minutes so keep patient.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Evertek EverStar S Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Evertek EverStar S Stock ROM Details
- Gapps File: Included
- Device: Evertek EverStar S
- Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
- MediaTek: MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- No Root
- No Twrp
- No Tweaks
- No Overclocking
- No Customizations