Are you in search of the Evertek V4 Nano Firmware of your device Evertek V4 Nano? If sure of your reply, you might be on a suitable web page. We’ve given the direct link to download Evertek V4 Nano Stock Firmware.
Download Evertek V4 Nano Stock ROM from right here, flash Stock Firmware on your Evertek V4 Nano, and benefit from the native Android expertise once more. The article contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the scatter file.
This article contains the Evertek V4 Nano Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your Evertek V4 Nano mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device, and also come back that device to the factory state.
How To Flash Evertek V4 Nano Firmware File
We will use the SPD Flash Tool to unbrick the Evertek V4 Nano as we use for Evertek ever star pro. This tool is really very efficient. Just follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Evertek V4 Nano.
The Benefit Of Evertek V4 Nano Firmware:
A Soft Brick is usually just when you’re Evertek V4 Nano is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Evertek V4 Nano, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Evertek V4 Nano through recovery or with SPD Flash Tool. If your Evertek V4 Nanodevice turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Evertek V4 Nano Keeps Rebooting;
- Evertek V4 Nano Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Evertek V4 Nano Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Evertek V4 Nano Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Evertek V4 Nano Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error on Evertek V4 Nano: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI on Evertek V4 Nano: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash Evertek V4 Nano Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Evertek V4 Nano
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Evertek V4 Nano Download Tool: Download the latest SPD Download Tool and extract it (Install)
- Evertek V4 Nano Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Evertek V4 Nano Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Evertek V4 Nano firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Evertek V4 Nano Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
Evertek V4 Nano Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Evertek V4 Nano
- Tool Supported: SPD Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD-SC7731C
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat