Are you looking for an easy and fast way to flash Panasonic Eluga I7 EE firmware with a PC or without a PC? So You guys are at the right article.
Because I will share a tutorial on how to flash your Panasonic Eluga I7 EE stock ROM which is 100% successful with a PC to solve various problems with your phone.
What is soft brick And how To fix it?
A Soft Brick on Panasonic Eluga I7 EE is usually just when your Panasonic Eluga I7 EE is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Panasonic Eluga I7 EE, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the “(stock ROM on Panasonic Eluga I7 EE)” through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
By flashing Stock firmware to your cellphone, you can solve various problems or damage that occurs on your Panasonic Eluga I7 EE cellphone quickly and simply. This flash method can be used to solve the Panasonic Eluga I7 EE HP that experiences:
Various Panasonic Eluga I7 EE Problems:
- System error,
- Restart itself,
- Hang on logo,
- The application has stopped working,
- Update failed,
- Forgot Password,
- Forgot pattern,
- Less sensitive,
- Lost gsm signal,
- Virus or Malware
Panasonic Eluga I7 EE Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||Panasonic Eluga I7 EE|
|Tool Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Processor:||MediaTek – MT6739|
|Drivers:||Media Tek Vcom Android USB|
Preparation To Flash Panasonic Eluga I7 EE Firmware:
Before you continue flashing the Panasonic Eluga I7 EE HP with a PC, here are the ingredients that you need to prepare first:
- Computer or Laptop.
- USB cable to connect the cellphone with the computer.
- Panasonic Eluga I7 EE with a battery of more than 60% so that the flashing process doesn’t suddenly turn off itself.
- Then you download the software: SP Flashtool and extract it on your computer.
- Then also download: MTK USB Driver, then extract it on your computer.
- And most importantly, Download: Firmware Panasonic Eluga I7 EE and extracts the file.
How To Flash Panasonic Eluga I7 EE With PC
If all the ingredients have been prepared, then we can do the steps to Flash the Panasonic Eluga I7 EE with a PC.
Steps to Flash Panasonic Eluga I7 EE with PC:
- First, you install the downloaded MTK USB Driver.
- Then you open SP flashtool.exe by right-clicking ” Run as administrator “.
- Next, click the choose button in Scatter-loading File and enter the MTxxx_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file in the Firmware folder that you downloaded & extracted, then click Open.
- Then click the green Download button which looks like an arrow in shape.
- Turn off your cellphone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up button while connecting your Panasonic Eluga I7 EE to the computer with a USB cable.
- If an error occurs, just change the Download Only mode to Format all + Download.
- Later, the flashing process will automatically start running.
- Just wait for this process to finish.
- If the flashing process is complete, a Download Ok sign will appear.
- The Panasonic Eluga I7 EE flashing process is complete.
Don’t forget to restart your Panasonic Eluga I7 EE cellphone after flashing. It may take a long time to reboot. If you experience problems such as errors or the cellphone is not detected, check the USB cable again. Check the port whether everything is in normal condition or not. And try another version of SP Flashtool and its firmware, who knows the other version is more functional and runs successfully.