Are you looking for an easy and fast way to flash Teclast N5H4 firmware with a PC or without a PC? So You guys are at the right article.
Because I will share a tutorial on how to flash your Teclast N5H4 stock ROM which is 100% successful with a PC to solve various problems with your phone.
What is soft brick And how To fix it?
A Soft Brick on Teclast N5H4 is usually just when your Teclast N5H4 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Teclast N5H4, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the “(stock ROM on Teclast N5H4)” through recovery or with SP Flash Tool.
By flashing Stock firmware to your cellphone, you can solve various problems or damage that occurs on your Teclast N5H4 cellphone quickly and simply. This flash method can be used to solve the Teclast N5H4 HP that experiences:
Various Teclast N5H4 Problems:
- System error,
- Restart itself,
- Hang on logo,
- The application has stopped working,
- Update failed,
- Forgot Password,
- Forgot pattern,
- Less sensitive,
- Lost gsm signal,
- Virus or Malware
Teclast N5H4 Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||Teclast N5H4|
|Tool Supported:||SPD Download Tool|
|Firmware Ver:||P10 HD(N5H4)_Android 9.0_EEA_V1.00_SZ|
|Os:||Android 9 Pie|
|Drivers:||Spreadtrum Drivers driver’s latest version|
Preparation To Flash Teclast N5H4 Firmware:
Before you continue flashing the Teclast N5H4 HP with a PC, here are the ingredients that you need to prepare first:
- Computer or Laptop.
- USB cable to connect the cellphone with the computer.
- Teclast N5H4 with a battery of more than 60% so that the flashing process doesn’t suddenly turn off itself.
- Then you download the software: SPD Flashtool and extract it on your computer.
- Then also download: Spreadtrum Driver, then extract it on your computer.
- And most importantly, Download: Firmware Teclast N5H4 and extracts the file.
How To Flash Teclast N5H4 With PC
If all the ingredients have been prepared, then we can do the steps to Flash the Teclast N5H4 with a PC.
Steps to Flash Teclast N5H4 with PC:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of Teclast N5H4 firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Don’t forget to restart your Teclast N5H4 cellphone after flashing. It may take a long time to reboot. If you experience problems such as errors or the cellphone is not detected, check the USB cable again. Check the port whether everything is in normal condition or not. And try another version of SPD Flashtool and its firmware, who knows the other version is more functional and runs successfully.