Are you looking for an easy tutorial on how to Flash Vsmart Joy 1 Plus with a PC or without a PC? Quiet! You guys are at the right article!
In this article, the admin will share a tutorial on how to flash your favorite Vsmart Joy 1 Plus which is 100% successful with a PC or without a PC, namely using QFIL, ADB Fastboot, and via SD Card to solve various problems with your phone.
Various Problems of Vsmart Joy 1 Plus:
By flashing your favorite Vsmart Joy 1 Plus, you can solve any problems or damage that occurs on your Vsmart Joy 1 Plus quickly and easily. How to Flash Vsmart Joy 1 Plus in this article can solve the Vsmart Joy 1 Plus that experiences:
- Hang logo,
- System error,
- Update failed,
- The application has stopped,
- Forgot Password,
- Forgot pattern,
- Restart yourself,
- Lost signal,
- Less sensitive,
- Virus or Malware Virus
Vsmart Joy 1 Plus Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||Vsmart Joy 1 Plus|
|Tool Supported:||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)|
|Drivers:||USB Driver Qualcomm|
Preparation To Flash Vsmart Joy 1 Plus Firmware Via QFIL Tool:
Before you continue flashing the Vsmart Joy 1 Plus with a PC, here are the ingredients that you need to prepare first:
- Computer or Laptop.
- USB cable to connect the cellphone with the computer.
- Vsmart Joy 1 Plus with a battery of more than 60% so that the flashing process doesn’t suddenly turn off itself.
- Then you download the software: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) and extract it on your computer.
- Then also download: Qualcomm Driver, then extract it on your computer.
- And most importantly, Download: Firmware Vsmart Joy 1 Plus and extracts the file.
How to Flash Vsmart Joy 1 Plus With QFIL Tool:
If all the ingredients have been prepared, we can immediately take the Flash steps for the Vsmart Joy 1 Plus using QFIL via a PC Computer or Laptop.
Steps to flash Vsmart Joy 1 Plus via QFIL:
- First, install the Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer
- Open the extracted QFIL, select QPST QFil.exe right-click, and select Run as administrator.
- Then click ” Flat Build “, then click ” Browse .. “
- Look for a file with a name similar to this: ” prog_emmc_firehose_8909.mbn ” in the Vsmart Joy 1 Plus Firmware folder that was previously extracted.
- Then, click ” Load XML “, select the file ” rawprogram_unsparse ” then select the file ” patch0 ” again.
- Turn off your cellphone.
- After death, connect the Vsmart Joy 1 Plus to the PC / L
- aptop while simultaneously you press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons until the ” Download ” button opens in QFIL then click Download to start the flashing process.
- If the flashing process of Vsmart Joy 1 Plus has been completed, the phone will restart or reboot by itself and marked with a notification ” Download succeed “.
- Then unplug your Vsmart Joy 1 Plus from the computer, and if it doesn’t turn on itself, please turn it on with the power button.
Oh yes, the initial display after turning on there are usually initial settings such as language selection and other settings, you just have to follow the instructions.
How to Flash Vsmart Joy 1 Plus via SD Card
If all the ingredients for Flash Vsmart Joy 1 Plus via SD Card without a PC have been prepared, you can proceed to the steps to Flash Vsmart Joy 1 Plus without a PC alias via the SD Card memory card below.
Steps to Flash Vsmart Joy 1 Plus via SD Card:
- First, insert the SD memory card that was filled with the Firmware file that was downloaded earlier, then turn it off.
- Then turn on your smartphone again by pressing the Power button and the Volume down button simultaneously, holding it until the screen enters Fastboot mode or Recovery mode.
- In this section, you can use Volume (-) or Volume (+) as navigation and Power for confirmation.
- In Recovery Mode, just select Install update from SD card.
- Then you look for the firmware and select it to be updated.
- Later, your phone will flash and then automatically start updating the software, aka flashing.
- This process may take a few minutes, wait for it to complete.
- If the flash process is complete, you can select Reboot system now.
Oh yes, if your Vsmart Joy 1 Plus cellphone is on after restarting, usually the start menu will appear like asking for some settings such as language selection and others. Just follow the instructions until your cellphone is ready to use again.