ZTE A2021E Stock Firmware Flash File (QPST EDL ROM)
Download Stock Firmware File For ZTE A2021E. If you have ZTE A2021E Smartphone and You want to download the ZTE A2021E Stock ROM for it then you are in a Correct Place.
We are going to Flash “ZTE A2021E Firmware”. In this guide, we have used QPST Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on ZTE A2021E.
And we include the Official link to Download ZTE A2021E Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.
To perform this advanced process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any errors then leave a comment.
The Benefit Of ZTE A2021E Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE A2021E
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
ZTE A2021E Stock ROM Details:
||Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)|
Pre-Requirements To Flash ZTE A2021E Firmware:
A. Install ZTE A2021E ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Qualcomm Drivers driver is essential if you want to flash your Qualcomm device with the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader in flashing your Qualcomm devices.
Just download the Android Qualcomm USB Driver and setup.
B. ZTE A2021E Flash Tool:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) is a small application that allows you to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. Download the latest version of the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader application which supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
C. Take Full backup Of ZTE A2021E:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get a regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of ZTE A2021E it is important to take full ZTE A2021E backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure all important data is saved.
How To Install ZTE A2021E Stock Firmware:
- Launch QFIL
- Connect the device to the PC while in EDL Mode (device should be in EDL before connecting to pc). No-Port Available should change to Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
- Under Select Build Type, tick Flat Build
- Under Select Programmer, click Browse.
- In the Window that pops up, highlight the loader file (usually named prog_emmc_firehose_****.mbn) and click Open.
- Click Load XML.
- In the Window that pops up, highlight the raw program() file then click Open.
- Another window will automatically pop up, highlight the patch() file then click Open.
- Click Download.
- QFIL should start flashing the (ZTE A2021E firmware), Do Not interrupt.
You should get Download Succeed Finish Download once QFIL has successfully flashed the ZTE A2021E firmware. Disconnect the device and boot up
Follow Detailed Instruction ZTE A2021E Firmware Flashing With Qualcomm QPST.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing ZTE A2021E Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.