Welcome to Motorola Moto G XT1548 Firmware flash page. In this post, we will guide you on how to revert form custom ROM, unroot, and install Moto G XT1548 Stock ROM.
The Benefit Of Motorola Moto G XT1548 Stock ROM:
You’ll find these below Motorola Moto G XT1548 Stock ROM useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. Brick your device, change your device, and also come back that device to the factory state.
- Keeps Rebooting
- Update Motorola Moto G XT1548 and downgrade
- Unbrick Motorola Moto G XT1548
- To bypass FRP Lock on Motorola Moto G XT1548
- Boots Straight Into Recovery
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation
Pre-Requirements To Flash Motorola Moto G XT1548 Stock ROM:
A. Install Motorola Moto G XT1548 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
First, you’ll have to install Motorola Moto G XT1548 Drivers on your computer, which are the utilities that let you flash images using Fastboot commands or Motorola RSD Lite.
There are several “one-click” and “light” versions of ADB and Fastboot made by third-parties, but I wouldn’t recommend using these because they’re not updated as frequently as the official utilities.
So they might not be fully compatible with newer devices. So download the Motorola Device Manager 2.5.4.exe latest version and setup.
B. Motorola Moto G XT1548 Flash Tool:
We will use Motorola RSD Lite to flash Motorola Moto G XT1548. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Motorola Moto G XT1548.
C. Take Full backup Of Motorola Moto G XT1548:
To ensure that you do not lose your data, it is essential to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take a full backup of Motorola Moto G XT1548, it is important to take full Motorola Moto G XT1548 backup, and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Flash Motorola Moto G XT1548 Firmware With Motorola RSD Lite:
1. First of all, Download RSD Lite Tool Setup and install it on your computer.
2. Once the installation is completed, launch the RSD Tool on your Computer.
3. Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the Motorola Moto G XT1548 Firmware.
4. Once you have successfully added the firmware, the complete file properties will be shown on the right panel.
5. Now, Connect your Motorola Moto G XT1548 to the Computer (make sure it is in fastboot mode. To boot into fastboot mode: Press Volume Down + Power button).
6. Once your device is Motorola Moto G XT1548 connected to the computer, it will be shown in the device list area.
7. Click on the Start button to begin the Flashing or installing process.
8. Flashing or Installing Motorola Moto G XT1548 Firmware may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the firmware).
9. When Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Finished Message
10. Disconnect your Motorola Moto G XT1548 from the computer and restart it.
1. Download mfastboot.zip file.
2. Extract ‘Motorola Moto G XT1548 Firmware’ and mfastboot to the same folder you can easily locate. The firmware file comes in an xml.zip
3. Power off your phone Motorola Moto G XT1548.
4. Reboot your phone to bootloader or use this command to boot to bootloader
5. In the mfastboot folder, open ADB command file or command prompt.
6. Enter these commands one after the other to flash the firmware.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]
The command-line system.img_sparsechunks may differ. Confirm by checking the firmware folder. And at the last command, your phone will reboot.
The first booting may take time to boot. If the firmware is in, tar.gz extension, you can flash it by using this command in your cmd flashall.bat /EU
Motorola Moto G XT1548 Stock Firmware Details:
- Model Name: Motorola Moto G XT1548
- Android Version: 6.0.1 – 5.1.1
- ROM Size: 737 MB
- Gapps: Included
- Tool Supported: RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool
[box type=”download” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]
[box type=”warning” align=”” class=”” width=””]
- Read the Full Guide Before Flashing “Motorola Moto G XT1548 Stock ROM”.
- Use these instructions at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.