Remove Frp Lock on Itel A20 if you are reading this article you will most likely find yourself in this condition. If you can’t remember the email address you used to configure your Itel A20 device and have formatted your smartphone, don’t worry. I will explain to you all the steps necessary to remove the Itel A20 FRP block.
What is the meaning of the Itel A20 FRP lock?
The Itel A20 FRP block, an acronym for Factory Reset Protection, is a form of security introduced by Google a few years ago. Its goal is very simple: to tie an Android device to a Google account to prevent the phone from being stolen and subsequently formatted for reuse.
It is a preventive measure that in some circumstances can be problematic. If the owner of an Android smartphone is in a position to format his device but cannot remember the credentials of his Google account, he will no longer be able to use it. In this case, it will be useful to know the method to remove Itel A20 FRP and Google Account Protection.
How do I delete a Google account on Itel A20?
When you remove an account from your phone, everything associated with that account is also deleted from your phone. This includes email, contacts, and settings.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
What Are The Prerequisites for Remove Frp Lock on Itel A20:
A. Install Itel A20 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Spreadtrum Drivers driver is essential if you want to flash your SPD device with the SPD flash tool. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the SPD flash tool in flashing your SPD devices.
Just download the Spreadtrum Drivers driver’s latest version and setup.
B. Itel A20 Flash Tool:
SPD Download Tool (Factory Upgrade Tool) offers Android phone owners a user-friendly interface, designed specifically to make things slightly easier when it comes to flashing a custom ROM on the handset.
It is a powerful tool for the advanced Android user and by advanced we mean those who know exactly what rooting and flashing can actually do to an SPD SOC Android smartphone (SPD based).
It will not support the devices having chipsets other than SpreadTrum.
C: Download Itel A20 Frp Bypass File:
- Device Supported: Itel A20
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: SPD
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
How To Remove Frp Lock on Itel A20 With SPD Flash Tool:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Now Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Itel A20 FRP bypass.PAC file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord.
(note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt
At this point, all you have to do is restart your smartphone. At the next power-up, you will be asked to run the configuration wizard.
The Google Account entry step will be skipped and you will be able to use your smartphone normally thanks to this method to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Itel A20.