If you have a Gionee P7 Max smartphone. And you want Gionee P7 Max Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post.
We will guide you to install the official Gionee P7 Max Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Gionee P7 Max Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Gionee P7 Max.
The Gionee P7 Max is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Gionee P7 Max packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Gionee P7 Max is powered by a 3100mAh nonremovable battery. It measures 154.00 x 76.80 x 8.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 182.00 grams.
The Gionee P7 Max is a Dual-SIM smartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Gionee P7 Max Firmware Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We are going to Flash Gionee P7 Max Firmware. In this guide, we have used Sp Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Gionee P7 Max. And we include the Official link to Download Gionee P7 Max Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing Stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
The Benefit Of Gionee P7 Max Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Gionee P7 Max
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Gionee P7 Max
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Gionee P7 Max
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Gionee P7 Max Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Gionee P7 Max
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –
- Os: Android
|Download||Gionee P7 Max Firmware 0201 T5254.zip|
Pre-Requirements To Flash Gionee P7 Max Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Gionee P7 Max as we use for Gionee M2017. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Gionee P7 Max.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is use on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Gionee P7 Max Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Gionee P7 Max Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Gionee P7 Max.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Gionee P7 Max Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Gionee P7 Max Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.