How To Flash Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware File [Stock ROM]
Today we have a good new News for Gomobile GO1001 Movistar users, Now you can download and install the Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware. If you are searching stock Firmware for Gomobile GO1001 Movistar So you are in right place.
Here we will completely guide you how to Install Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware via SP Flash Tool.
This article contains the Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware. That will allow you to recover your Gomobile GO1001 Movistar mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. Y
ou’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Gomobile GO1001 Movistar
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Gomobile GO1001 Movistar
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Gomobile GO1001 Movistar
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Gomobile GO1001 Movistar
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6735M
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
Pre-Requirements To Flash Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Gomobile GO1001 Movistar.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Driver:
- Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Firmware on Gomobile GO1001 Movistar:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Gomobile GO1001 Movistar Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.