Learn how to format the Motorola Moto E7 Power to eliminate bugs, solve problems associated with the Android system or just to remove the password and unlock the phone.
We know that most mobile devices, especially smartphones that use the Android platform, need to be formatted at least once a year. You can make a format to increase the internal memory or to remove the password from the PIN or drawing if you have forgotten the combination and thus unlock your device. Other situations may also require the user to have to format their Motorola smartphone. Some types of viruses can alter the Android system causing crashes and bugs on the phone.
If you are experiencing any of these problems on your Motorola Moto E7 Power, just select a formatting method and follow the steps in our tutorial. The whole procedure is very safe and quick to do, as long as you follow the instructions described below.
Read before formatting your phone:
- Make sure the battery is sufficiently charged to perform the entire process. We recommend that the battery charge is around 30%.
- Everything will be erased from the phone’s internal memory (not from the SD card). If you have important files saved in this location, make a backup first.
- Remove the Google account that is currently associated with the phone. Do not forget to write down the login details for the same account, they will be requested at the time of configuration after formatting. This will prevent your device from being blocked.
How to format Motorola Moto E7 Power by buttons?
To format the Motorola Moto E7 Power using the buttons, perform the following steps:
Step 1: First turn off your phone completely by pressing the Power button and then selecting the option Turn off.
Step 2: Then, press and hold the Power button and the Volume down for a few seconds. Release the two buttons as soon as you see the Android recovery screen.
Step 3: On this screen, press the Volume button down a few times until the “Recovery Mode” option appears. Once this is done, press the Power button to confirm the selection made.
Step 4: The screen with the robot and the description “No command” will be shown next. To move on, press and hold the Power button and without releasing it, click the Volume button up.
Step 5: After accessing the “Android Recovery” screen menu, use the Volume Down button to scroll down to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option. Then press the Power button to confirm.
Step 6: In the next step, select the option “Factory data reset” and press the power button again to confirm. Wait for the system reset to finish.
Step 7: Back to the initial menu screen, select the option “Reboot system now” and confirm with the power button to confirm and restart your Motorola Moto E7 Power.
Formatting complete! Now just wait for the “Welcome” screen to appear and follow the instructions to set up your Motorola Moto E7 Power phone.
Reset Motorola Moto E7 Power from your settings
To erase all data and reset the phone, follow these steps:
- Go to “Configure” and then select the “System” option.
- Touch “Advanced” and then “Restore options”.
- Finally, tap on “Clear all data (reset to original configuration)”.
- Wait for the end of the process to set up the phone.
Reset Motorola Moto E7 Power from Google Account (online)
This should be one of the simple ways to format your Motorola Moto E7 Power. But before you start, you need to know the information needed to do the procedure correctly.
What does it take?
- The device must be connected to a Google account.
- You must be logged into the same account linked to the phone to access the online tool options.
With all this information in mind, follow the steps below:
- Open the Chrome browser and type in the Google search keyword “Find my device” or “Find my device”.
- Click or tap the link: Find your smartphone – Google Account.
- Select your device from the list.
- On the left side of the screen, click on “Erase device” or “Erase device” (3rd option).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset of your Motorola Moto E7.
How to recover Motorola Moto E7 Power using Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool?
The Software Recovery Tool and Smart Assistant was developed exclusively to help users solve problems on Motorola smartphones. You can use other options included in the tool to solve problems related to Software, Hardware, Backup Data or use the Toolbox with several other functions.
To do this, simply access the Smart Assistant page of the Motorola store, download the tool, install the program on the PC and follow 3 very simple steps.
Good friends, here we have some tips on how to format, reset and recover your Motorola Moto E7 Power smartphone. Until the next tutorial.