How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A02 restore it to the original factory settings?
See how to format your Samsung Galaxy A02 phone to unlock and remove the default password. In this, you find 3 different methods for you to do a factory reset and reset all the settings of your Samsung Galaxy A02.
Do it before you start!
- Charge the phone battery by 40%.
- Write down the data for the Google account connected to the phone. This information will be requested the moment a new configuration is made
- If your device isn’t locked, remove your Google account in advance.
- If you do not remember your phone password or email
Notice! The procedures below will delete all internal data on your Samsung Galaxy A02. Before resetting it, make sure that you have backed up your internal data.
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A02 off
1: Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A02, then press and hold the Volume buttons up and the Power button at the same time.
2: The device will ascend the screen and the logo will appear. At this point, release both buttons and wait to enter the recovery screen.
3: In the menu shown below, go to the option “Wipe data factory reset” using the Volume down button. After selecting this option, press the Power button to confirm.
4: Now select the option “Factory data reset” and then press the Power button to confirm. At this point, everything will be deleted from the phone’s internal storage.
5: After resetting the data, select the option “Reboot system now” and again confirm with the Power button to restart your Samsung Galaxy A02.
6: Wait for the device to turn on and then configure it following the on-screen suggestions.
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A02 on
Note: This procedure can be done from any screen, even if the device is locked.
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy A02, then press and hold the Volume key down and the Power button.
- As soon as the phone hangs up, quickly release the Volume button down and hold the Volume button up, make this change without releasing the Power button. Keep these keys pressed until you see the recovery screen ( Android Recovery ).
- In the Android Recovery menu, use the Volume down to navigate to the “Wipe data factory reset” option. Once this is done, press the On / Off button to confirm.
- Then, select the option “Factory data reset” and confirm again by pressing the On / Off button. Wait for the internal data of your Samsung Galaxy A02 to be erased.
- The initial menu screen will display again, to finalize and restart the phone, select the option “Reboot system now” and press the On / Off button to confirm.
Restoring Samsung Galaxy A02 settings
- First, access the application screen by swiping up.
- Touch the “ Settings ” icon.
- Touch “ General management “.
- Touch “ Restart ”.
- Touch “ Reset factory data ”.
- And confirm by tapping “ Restart ” to perform a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy A02.