In case you’ve bricked your Himax Y12 or simply Wish to clean install Himax Y12 Firmware then you definitely are in the best place. Himax Y12 is based on MTK CPU. To install Stock firmware on Himax Y12 MediaTek powered device, you require Flashing Tool known as Sp Flash Tool, Formally also called Smart Phone Flashing Tool. Download the Himax Y12 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SP flash tool, then you can carry out our instructions on setting up the firmware on Himax Y12.
Himax M2 comes with a 4.5-inch IPS screen with FWVGA resolution of 480 x 854 pixels which result in pixel density of 187 PPI. Equipped with two sim card slots and supported by Quadcore 1.3 GHz processor combined with Mali GPU 400MP2, the OS used is Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Which supports its performance is 1GB RAM combined with 8 GB of internal storage space, which can still be added via SD cards up to 32 GB for the purposes of data storage, games, and photographs.
Himax Y12 Firmware Marshmallow Flash File [Stock ROM]:
We are going to Flash Himax Y12 Firmware. In this guide, we have used Sp Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Himax Y12. And we include the Official link to Download Himax Y12 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing Stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
The Benefit Of Himax Y12 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Himax Y12.
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue.
- Update and Downgrade Himax Y12.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone.
- To solve the lag or stutter on Himax Y12.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Himax Y12 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Himax Y12
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6580
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
|Download||Himax Y12 Firmware MT6580 6.0.zip|
Pre-Requirements To Flash Himax Y12 Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Himax Y12 as we use for Myfon Mypad 8. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Himax Y12.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
- Himax Y12 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Himax Y12 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Himax Y12 Firmware.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Himax Y12 Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Himax Y12 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.