See in this tutorial how to connect Motorola Verve Buds 500 headsets to your phone. Currently using the Bluetooth 5.0 version, the Motorola Verve Buds 500 can easily connect with other devices, obtaining good latency and excellent audio transmission.
The Motorola Verve Buds 500 features HD audio with CrystalTalk noise cancellation technology. Its connection range of 90 meters and weighs only 48 grams. It has compatibility with the main virtual assistants, it has support for Google Now, Siri, and also Alexa from Amazon. It can be purchased in white or black and comes with 5 pairs of ear tips (in-ear adapter) for headphones with different colors. Currently, it is costing around R $ 699.00 in the main stores.
Connecting the Motorola Verve Buds 500 headphones
Synchronizing the Motorola Verve Buds 500 phone with your cell phone is very simple. There are two methods for pairing between devices, you can connect directly via the cell phone’s BlueTooth or choose to do it with the help of the application. We recommend using the Verve Life app as it is more intuitive.
- First, make sure the headphones are charged. If you are not sure, leave the headphones on the case for about half an hour. Do this by plugging the micro USB charger into the case and then into the outlet.
- Then, remove the headphones from the case. The LED on the right phone will start to flash blue and red simultaneously, warning that it is ready to be connected.
- Now access your phone‘s Bluetooth settings.
- Wait for the phone to find the handset. It will appear in the “Available devices ” section with the name “ VerveBuds 500 “.
- Touch this option and wait for the pairing to complete before you can start using your Verve Buds 500 headphones normally.
Note: do not connect VerveBuds 500 (L) if it appears in the phone’s Bluetooth options. Before pairing, the right phone (R) must be synchronized with the left phone. This should happen automatically as soon as you remove them from the case and wait for some time.
Method 2: connecting with the application
- Download and install the Verve Life app on your phone.
- Go to the Devices tab, tap on “ Add Device “.
- On the next screen, touch the “ True Wireless “ category.
- Select the Verve Buds 500 phone and tap “Pair”.
- The headphones will be paired in a few seconds, just wait.
How to use the controls of the Verve Buds 500 headphones?
Use the bottom button on the right phone to execute the following commands while playing music:
- Press once to play or pause a song when it is playing.
- Press twice to skip to the next song.
- Or 3 times to go back to the beginning of the song currently being played.
Note: To return to the beginning of the previous tracks, press 3 times at intervals until you reach the previous song you want, it will be played from the beginning.
Use the right phone button to activate the Siri, Google Now, or Alexa voice assistant feature (the assistant will depend on the platform used on your device, such as Google Now for Android phones):
- Press twice to call your phone’s personal voice assistant.
Note: the feature does not work if you are playing a song, it is necessary to pause for the wizard application to be activated.
Turn off phone:
- Press and hold the bottom button on the handset for a few seconds, then release it.
How long does the battery last for the headphones?
According to the manufacturer, the headphones have a 3-hour autonomy. But if you count on the 2 recharges that can be made from your case, users can have up to 9 hours of use without having to charge on the power grid.
How does noise cancellation work?
CrystalTalk is a technology created by Motorola exclusively to improve the user’s conversation during phone calls. With a built-in microphone in each phone to pick up the voice, the noise cancellation feature will be activated from the moment a voice or video call is made or answered on the cell phone. Unfortunately, the feature will not work when the user is listening to music.
One of the headsets does not emit sound or both do not connect with the phone: Use this procedure to solve most problems related to the audio and connection of your Motorola Verve Buds 500.
- First, remove the current connection from the Verve Buds 500 to the phone. Go to the Bluetooth settings, tap on the handset name and select “Remove” or “Forget”.
- Then, take the headphones and at the same time, press and hold the bottom buttons for 4 seconds. The LEDs will now be off.
- Now put the headphones back in the case and wait for about 15 seconds and remove them after this time has passed.
- Again, press and hold the 2 buttons on the headphones at the same time, do this for 20 seconds and then release.
- After these steps, make the new pairing and see if everything is back to normal.
Any questions about this procedure, send us a message or leave a question in the comment below.