How To Flash Akai Hero Stock Rom Firmware File:
Official Stock ROM Firmware for Akai Hero, in the article you Will Learn How to Install Stock ROM – Flash File on Akai Hero. if you own an Akai Hero smartphone and want to Install Stock Firmware– Flash File on it to unbrick or fix boot loop issue then you are on Correct Place, in The article, we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on Akai Hero.
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Akai Hero. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Akai Hero.
The Benefit Of er Stock ROM
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Akai Hero
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Akai Hero
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Akai Hero
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Akai Hero
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –
- Os: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Akai Hero Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Pre-Requirements To Flash Akai Hero Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Akai Hero
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- SP Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Vcom Drivers.: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Akai Hero:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.