Download Stock Firmware File For Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact. If you have Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact Smartphone and You want to download the Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact Stock ROM for it then you are on a Correct Place.
We are going to Flash “Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact Firmware”. In this guide, we have used Sony Flash Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact.
And we include the Official link to Download Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out.
To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Benefit Of Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact
- Tool Supported: Sony Mobile Flasher
- Os: Android 9.0.0-47.2.A.11.228
Pre-Requirements To Flash Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact Firmware:
A. Install Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Sony Drivers driver is essential if you want to flash your Sony device with the Sony flash tool. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the Sony Fash Tool in flashing your Sony devices.
Just download the Android Sony USB Driver and setup.
B. Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact Flash Tool:
Sony Mobile Flasher is a small application that allows you to flash stock firmware on Sony smartphones and tablets. Download the latest version of Sony Mobile Flasher application which supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
C. Take Full backup Of Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact it is important to take full Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
Steps to Flash Stock Firmware using Xperia Flashtool
Once you have everything mentioned above in place, open the Flash tool and click on the Flash icon.
In the following screen, select Fastboot and press Ok.
Now, you will see a new window where all the firmware files present will be displayed in the left pane. Select the FTF file you created earlier.
On the far right corner, you will see the Wipe section. Select APPSLOG, CACHE, and DATA (all three). Then click on the Flash button at the bottom.
A few moments after the above step, you will be asked to connect your Xperia device in Flashmode.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Connect one end of the USB cable to your phone.
3. Press and hold Volume Down Button.
4. Connect the other end of the USB cable to your computer while you are still holding Volume Down Button. Once you have successfully connected the device to PC in Flash mode, the LED will turn green on your phone.
Follow the on-screen instructions given by the Flashtool, if any.
Wait for the flashing process to complete.
The flashing process might take some time to complete, do not worry, this is normal. Even the first boot might take longer than usual. Patiently wait for your device to boot into the stock firmware.
This is the easiest way to flash stock firmware on Xperia device using Flashtool and XperiFirm.
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Sony XPERIA XZ1 Compact Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.