How To Flash Stock Rom With Sp Flash Tool
Pre Requirements To Flash Stock ROMs Using SP Flash Tool:
1. Sp Flash Tool Download.
2. Android ADB drivers.
3. Stock or Custom Rom you want to flash on your Smartphone. Make sure you download the exact ROM of your phone
4. Laptop or Desktop Computer 5. USB Cable for communicating between PC and Smartphones.
Disclaimer: Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!It is always dangerous! On some models of phones you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
How To Flash Firmware With Sp Flash Tool :-
4. Open the folder you extract it to and locate flash tool, double click on it to open.
5. Once it is launched, hit the Scatter-loading button
6. Locate the scatter file in the backup or Rom of the phone that you downloaded. It’s usually a text file. (ALWAYS only load a ROM that is 100% made for your phone, flashing a wrong ROM may make your phone non-bootable).
7. Hit the “Download’ button in SP Flash Tool to begin the flashing process
8. Connect your Smartphone to the computer with a USB without battery, if possible to remove. Press, Vol Down or Up so that the computer can easily detect the phone.
9. Once the Flashing is complete you will see a green circle confirming… With Download OK
10. Close the SP Flash Tool and disconnect your phone from the computer. Congratulation, your Smartphone is now flashed with the new Stock Rom you downloaded.
Note: If your phone bootloops, remove battery and boot into recovery mode. The factory reset the phone.