To format Motorola Moto G8 Power you will simply have to follow, in an absolutely scrupulous way, the steps that we will report below. Be careful though, because if you carry out this procedure you will lose all your data, including applications, photos, and SMS. So before proceeding, we strongly recommend that you make a backup of Motorola Moto G8 Power.
Well, did you do it? No? And if you regret it? Well, we have warned you. We proceed! There are two ways to reset Motorola Moto G8 Power. The first directly from the settings menu and the second through the use of recovery and physical buttons.
Hard Reset Motorola Moto G8 Power from settings
- Turn on the device;
- From the Home search and stop the Settings icon;
- Click on “Users and Accounts” first and then on your Google Account;
- Select “Remove account” and confirm by choosing “Remove account” again;
- Go to System> Reset> Factory data reset> Reset phone;
- At this point the phone will begin to perform the Reset operations;
- The smartphone will restart and you can enjoy your new phone once again.
Hard Reset Motorola Moto G8 Power from recovery
- Turn off your smartphone;
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds;
- When you see the green robot lying down and some colored writing release them;
- Using the volume keys navigate and, with the power key, select “recovery mode”;
- The green robot will appear with a warning sign. Do not worry;
- Hold down the power button and immediately click the Volume Up button;
- Select wipe data / factory reset> yes> user data only + personalized content;
- At this point the phone will begin to perform the reset operations;
- At the end of the process select the “reboot system now” option;
- Enjoy, once again, your new smartphone.
Please note: neither I nor PhoneToday.it take responsibility if something goes wrong, also because at the beginning of the article we had warned you to make the backup. How do you say? Forewarned is forearmed! Seriously, we hope your problems are solved thanks to this hard reset.