Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Akai Athena. If you have Akai Athena Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM – Flash File For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
This article contains the Akai Athena Stock ROM Firmware Flash Files that will allow you to recover your Akai Athena mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version.
How To Install Stock ROM On Akai Athena Firmware Flash File:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to unbrick the Akai Athena. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use Smart Phone Flashing Tool and Flash Stock ROM on your Akai Athena.
The Benefit Of Akai Athena Stock ROM
A Soft Brick or a Software Brick, is usually just when you’re Akai Athena is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Akai Athena, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Akai Athena through recovery or with SP Flash Tool. If your Akai Athena device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Akai Athena
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek – MT6572
- Os: Android 4.2.2
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Akai Athena Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks!
It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Pre-Requirements To Flash Akai Athena Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Akai Athena
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- SP Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Vcom Drivers.: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Akai Athena:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
The flashing process will begin and should take about 10–12 minutes. It may take some time for your Akai Athena to reboot, but don’t be alarmed. When your device finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware. If you want to check that the correct Akai Athena firmware is installed, head to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Information. The firmware number is located under “Baseband version.”