In case you’ve bricked your Tecno Camon iAce IN1 or simply Wish to clean install the Stock ROM on Tecno Camon iAce IN1 then you definitely are in the best place. Tecno Camon iAce IN1 is based on MTK CPU. To install Stock firmware on Tecno Camon iAce IN1 Media Tek powered device, you require Flashing Tool known as Sp Flash Tool, Formally also called Smart Phone Flashing Tool. Download the Tecno Camon iAce IN1 Stock Firmware, drivers, and SP flash tool, then you can carry out our instructions on setting up the firmware on Tecno Camon iAce IN1.
How To install Tecno Camon iAce IN1 Stock ROM Firmware File
We will use Sp Flash Tool to install Stock Firmware on Tecno Camon iAce IN1. This tool is really very efficient to flash Stock ROM on Tecno Camon iAce IN1. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Tecno Camon iAce IN1.
Sp Flash Tool and it is used to Manually Upgrade or flash MTK Android Smartphone or tablet. Sp Flash Tool is used to flash only Stock Rom or Custom Firmware on Media Tek Devices which comes in .zip Format. To use Smartphone Flashing tool with Tecno Camon iAce IN1 you first need to properly install the latest Vcom USB Drivers for Tecno Camon iAce IN1.
The Benefit Of Tecno Camon iAce IN1 Stock ROM
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tecno Camon iAce IN1
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Tecno Camon iAce IN1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Tecno Camon iAce IN1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tecno Camon iAce IN1
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek –MT6739
- Os: V149
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Tecno Camon iAce IN1 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Pre-Requirements To Flash Tecno Camon iAce IN1 Stock Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Tecno Camon iAce IN1
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- SP Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Vcom Drivers.: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Firmware on Tecno Camon iAce IN1:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flash file/Rom for your phone from below.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smart phone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and re insert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.