How To Remove Frp Lock on Walton Primo EF9 With Sp Flash Tool
Remove Frp Lock on Walton Primo EF9 if you are reading this article you will most likely find yourself in this condition. If you can’t remember the email address you used to configure your Walton Primo EF9 device and have formatted your smartphone, don’t worry. I will explain to you all the steps necessary to remove the Walton Primo EF9 FRP block.
What is the meaning of the Walton Primo EF9 FRP lock?
The Walton Primo EF9 FRP block, an acronym for Factory Reset Protection, is a form of security introduced by Google a few years ago. Its goal is very simple: to tie an Android device to a Google account to prevent the phone from being stolen and subsequently formatted for reuse.
It is a preventive measure that in some circumstances can be problematic. If the owner of an Android smartphone is in a position to format his device but cannot remember the credentials of his Google account, he will no longer be able to use it. In this case, it will be useful to know the method to remove Walton Primo EF9 FRP and Google Account Protection.
How do I delete a Google account on Walton Primo EF9?
When you remove an account from your phone, everything associated with that account is also deleted from your phone. This includes email, contacts, and settings.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
What Are The Prerequisites for Remove Frp Lock on Walton Primo EF9:
A. Install Walton Primo EF9 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
MediaTek VCOM driver is essential if you want to flash your Mediatek device with the SP flash tool. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the SP flash tool in flashing your MTK devices.
Just download the MTK Android USB Drivers latest version and setup.
B. Walton Primo EF9 Flash Tool:
Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP flash tool) offers Android phone owners a user-friendly interface, designed specifically to make things slightly easier when it comes to flashing a custom ROM on the handset.
It is a powerful tool for the advanced Android user and by advanced we mean those who know exactly what rooting and flashing can actually do to a MediaTek Android smartphone (MTK based).
It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
C: Download Walton Primo EF9 Frp Bypass File:
- Device Supported: Walton Primo EF9
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Media-Tek
How To Remove Frp Lock on Walton Primo EF9 With Sp Flash Tool:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Walton Primo EF9 FRP unlock file given the link above.
- Switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- Walton Primo EF9 FRP bypass process will start automatically
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
At this point, all you have to do is restart your smartphone. At the next power-up, you will be asked to run the configuration wizard.
The Google Account entry step will be skipped and you will be able to use your smartphone normally thanks to this method to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Walton Primo EF9.