How To Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
How to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
- Qualcomm QPST – Download
- Download Stock Rom For Your Phone.
HOW TO USE QPST:
To use QPST, some drivers need to be installed on your computer.
Download and install the Qualcomm driver from the link. While installing the driver avoids using cable for a successful installation.
When Drivers installed, Attach Phone to PC via USB cable.
While connecting to PC, the phone should be switched off and press volume up & down as boot key.
If it Creates Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port in device manager, the driver has been successfully installed
Once the driver installation is complete, follow the instructions below to flash the MBN firmware file to your Qualcomm device.
1. Start the QPST tool.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run the QFIL tool.
4. Now Browse under the Programmer path to Chose MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Next Go To Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml, and Select Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI, and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Turn off the Phone and Attach it to the PC by pressing Vol up & down button.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect the device from the USB cable once Finish Download appears.