If you have a iKall N1 smartphone. And you want iKall N1 Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide for you to install the official iKall N1 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow.
We have listed the iKall N1 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your iKall N1.
This article contains the iKall N1 Firmware. That will allow you to recover your iKall N1 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version.
You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of iKall N1 Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your iKall N1
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade iKall N1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on iKall N1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
iKall N1 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: iKall N1
- Tool Supported: SPD Factory Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD SP7731CEA
- Os: Android
Pre-Requirements To Flash iKall N1 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: iKall N1
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup.
iKall N1 Flashing Tool:
We will use the SPD Factory Upgrade Tool to flash iKall N1 firmware. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your iKall N1.
iKall N1 Driver:
- Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Firmware on iKall N1:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the iKall N1 Firmware.pac file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
- Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
- Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction iKall N1 Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Bin Packet load Error: If you ever got Bin Packet Error When Flashing iKall N1 Firmware then simply download and try flashing the iKall N1 firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
- How to Write IMEI: After flashing the iKall N1 Firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.