If you have a iku Colorful K40i smartphone. And you want iku Colorful K40i Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide you to install the official iku Colorful K40i Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow.
We have listed the iku Colorful K40i Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your iku Colorful K40i.
This article contains the iku Colorful K40i Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your iku Colorful K40i mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
We will use the SPD Flash Tool to unbrick the iku Colorful K40i as we use for Himax Pure II. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your iku Colorful K40i.
The Benefit Of iku Colorful K40i Firmware:
A Soft Brick is usually just when you’re iku Colorful K40i is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on iku Colorful K40i, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on iku Colorful K40i through recovery or with SPD Flash Tool. If your iku Colorful K40i device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- iku Colorful K40i Keeps Rebooting;
- iku Colorful K40i Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- iku Colorful K40i Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- iku Colorful K40i Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing iku Colorful K40i Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error on iku Colorful K40i: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI on iku Colorful K40i: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash iku Colorful K40i Firmware:
- Supported Phone: iku Colorful K40i
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- iku Colorful K40i Download Tool: Download the latest SPD Download Tool and extract it (Install)
- iku Colorful K40i Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install iku Colorful K40i Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the iku Colorful K40i firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction iku Colorful K40i Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
iku Colorful K40i Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: iku Colorful K40i
- Tool Supported: SPD Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD-SC7731C
- Os: Android 4.4.2