This time I will share a tutorial on how to flash Itel A12 Firmware uses Flash files. With computers in an easy and tested way on our devices. In this article, you will find Itel A12 Stock Firmware ROM. official download link flashing tutorial and flash tool. Download Itel A12 stock ROM from here. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again.
Itel A12 now features 1.3GHZ Quad-core, 4X cortex A7 Processor, 8GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 32GB with SD support, plus 512MB RAM and will run the latest Google Android 6.0 marshmallow pre-installed out of the box.
A rear camera of 5MP (megapixels) and 2 MP mega-pixels front, designed just for taking selfies and video calls, on the go. This android phone is probably is a mid-range camera phone. The device will be available for purchase in three color model, including black, champagne gold and rose gold
Itel A12 Firmware Flash File [SP7731CEB Marshmallow ROM]:
This article contains the Itel A12 Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your Itel A12 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state
We will use the SPD Flash Tool to unbrick the Itel A12 as we use for itel A11. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Itel A12.
The Benefit Of Itel A12 Firmware:
A Soft Brick is usually just when you’re Itel A12 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Itel A12, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Itel A12 through recovery or with SPD Flash Tool. If your Itel A12 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Itel A12 Keeps Rebooting;
- Itel A12 Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Itel A12 Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Itel A12 Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Itel A12 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Itel A12
- Tool Supported: SPD Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD-SP7731CEB
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Itel A12 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Erroron Itel A12: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash Itel A12 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Itel A12
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Itel A12 Download Tool: Download the latest SPD Download Tool and extract it (Install)
- Itel A12 Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Itel A12 Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Itel A12 firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Itel A12 Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.