itel A14 Firmware Flash File [SC7731e ROM]
If you have a itel A14 smartphone. And you want itel A14 Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide for you to install the official itel A14 Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the itel A14 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your itel A14.
This article contains the A14 Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your itel A14 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
itel A14 Firmware Flash File [SC7731e ROM]
We will use the SPD Flash Tool to unbrick the itel A14 as we use for itel a23. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your itel A14.
The Benefit Of itel A14 Firmware:
A Soft Brick is usually just when you’re itel A14 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on itel A14, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on itel A14 through recovery or with SPD Flash Tool. If your itel A14 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- itel A14 Keeps Rebooting;
- itel A14 Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- itel A14 Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- itel A14 Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
itel A14 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: itel A14
- Tool Supported: SPD Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD-SC7731e
- Os: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
|itel A14 Firmware SC7731e 8.1.0.zip|
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing itel A14 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error on itel A14: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI on itel A14: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash itel A14 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: itel A14
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- itel A14 Download Tool: Download the latest SPD Download Tool and extract it (Install)
- itel A14 Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install itel A14 Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the itel A14 firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction itel A14 Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.