itel A16 Plus Firmware Flash File [SC7731 Oreo ROM]
This article contains the itel A16 Plus Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your itel A16 Plus mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
If you’re looking for the itel A16 Plus Firmware. you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online For itel A16 Plus. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick itel A16 Plus. And download Flash Files tested and working file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops
itel A16 Plus Firmware Flash File [SC7731 Oreo ROM]:
If you have a itel A16 Plus smartphone. And you want itel A16 Plus Stock Firmware to solve your bricked device. then you definitely are in the best article/post. We will guide for you to install the official itel A16 Plus Stock Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the itel A16 Plus Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your itel A16 Plus.
We will use the SPD Flash Tool to unbrick the itel A16 Plus. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your itel A16 Plus.
The Benefit Of itel A16 Plus Firmware:
A Soft Brick is usually just when you’re itel A16 Plus is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on itel A16 Plus, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on itel A16 Plus through recovery or with SPD Flash Tool. If your itel A16 Plus device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- itel A16 Plus Keeps Rebooting;
- itel A16 Plus Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- itel A16 Plus Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- itel A16 Plus Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
itel A16 Plus Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: itel A16 Plus
- Tool Supported: SPD Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD-SC7731
- Os: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing itel A16 Plus Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Error on itel A16 Plus: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI on itel A16 Plus: After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash itel A16 Plus Firmware:
- Supported Phone: itel A16 Plus
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- itel A16 Plus Download Tool: Download the latest SPD Download Tool and extract it (Install)
- itel A16 Plus Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install itel A16 Plus Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the itel A16 Plus firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction itel A16 Plus Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.