If you’re looking for the Itel it1508 Firmware. you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Itel it1508. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Itel it1508. And download itel it1508 tested flash file. I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To install Stock ROM on Itel it1508 SPD Based Devices.
The Itel it1508 mobile features a 5.0″ (12.7 cm) display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and runs on Android v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system. The device is powered by Quad-core, 1.2 GHz processor paired with 512 MB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 2400 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 5 MP camera. Other sensors include Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? No, it doesn’t. On board, storage is at 8 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 32 GB.
Itel it1508 Firmware Flash File [Lollipop ROM]:
We will use the SPD Flash Tool to unbrick the Itel it1508 as we use for itel A44 Power. This tool is really very efficient. Just Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Itel it1508.
The Benefit Of Itel it1508 Firmware:
A Soft Brick is usually just when you’re Itel it1508 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Itel it1508, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot. They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Itel it1508 through recovery or with SPD Flash Tool. If your Itel it1508 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Itel it1508 Keeps Rebooting;
- Itel it1508 Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Itel it1508 Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Itel it1508 Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
- itel it1508 after flash touch not working
Itel it1508 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Itel it1508
- Tool Supported: SPD Upgrade Tool
- Processor: SPD
- Os: Android 5.1 Lollipop
|Download||Itel IT1508 C160I IN 20160629.zip|
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Itel it1508 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Bin Packet load Erroron Itel it1508: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash Itel it1508 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Itel it1508
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- itel it1508 flash tool: Download the latest SPD Download Tool and extract it (Install)
- Itel it1508 Spreadtrum Drivers: Get Spreadtrum Drivers. and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Itel it1508 Firmware:
Step 1. Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
Step 2. Install the SPD Download Tool.
Step 3. Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
Step 4. Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
Step 5. Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
Step 6. In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Itel it1508 firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
Step 7. The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
Step 8. Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
Step 9. In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
Step 8. Click the Start downloading button.
Step 9. You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
Step 10. Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Step 11. Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Step 12. Click on the Stop downloading icon then disconnect the phone from PC and boot.
Follow Detailed Instruction Itel it1508 Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.