How To Flash Ivoomi Me 5 Stock Firmware File [ROM]
You Can Use The Following Ivoomi Me 5 Stock Firmware to unbrick and install fresh ROM. And if you want to hard reset it by flashing the Ivoomi Me 5 Stock ROM.
What is Ivoomi Me 5 Stock firmware? What does it do?
(Ivoomi Me 5 Stock Firmware) Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Stock Firmware IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
Or In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Ivoomi Me 5
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Ivoomi Me 5 Stock ROM Details:
|Device Supported:||Ivoomi Me 5
||SPD Download Tool|
|Firmware Version:||IVoomi Me 5 N IN03 SPD|
|Driver:||Spreadtrum Drivers driver’s latest version|
How To Install Ivoomi Me 5 Stock Firmware:
To ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
It is important to take a full backup and it’s IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure all your important data is saved.
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the IVoomi Me 5 N IN03 SPD.zip PAC file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Follow Detailed Instruction Firmware Flashing With Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
Bin Packet load Error: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of the SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI: After flashing the (stock firmware), you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.