Lava Z62 Firmware Flash File [MT6761]
There are countless guides and methods out there to flash Lava Z62 Firmware, so where do you start? Where do you focus? Here is a quick article on Lava Z62 Firmware ROM file.
We shared with you how you can download original and working Lava Z62 Stock Firmware for your phone and we also gave a brief method on how you can do flash with the help of the computer.
Comparing with other custom ROMS, it is a user-friendly Firmware where you can easily get new OTA updated.
Adding to it is you get full control of your Lava Z62 phone hardware pretty easily which is a long runway too useful as you won’t get bored early then.
The Benefit Of Lava Z62 Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lava Z62
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Lava Z62 Stock ROM Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lava Z62
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek – MT6761
- Os: Android 9.0 Pie
Pre-Requirements To Flash Lava Z62 Stock Firmware:
A. Install ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
First, you’ll have to install Lava Z62 Vcom Drivers on your computer, which are the utilities that let you flash images using Fastboot commands or Sp Flash Tool.
There are several “one-click” and “light” versions of ADB and Fastboot made by third-parties, but I wouldn’t recommend using these because they’re not updated as frequently as the official utilities.
So they might not be fully compatible with newer devices. so just download the MTK Android USB Drivers latest version and setup.
B. Lava Z62 Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Lava Z62 Firmware. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Lava Z62.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device.
This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only.
It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
C. Take Full backup Of Lava Z62:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of Lava Z62 its is important to take full Lava Z62 backup and its Imei just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Lava Z62 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
How to install Firmware on Lava Z62:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Lava Z62 Firmware.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to download button in SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Lava Z62 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.