Liven F1 Tablet Firmware Flash File
This article contains the Liven F1 Tablet Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your Liven F1 Tablet mobile into its initial Factory state.
Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version. You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device, and also come back that device to the factory state.
How To Flash Liven F1 Tablet Stock Firmware File [SPD ROM]
In Case If You Are Using Any Custom Rom And Want Back To Stock Rom And Official Firmware Or Facing The Boot Loop Problem. This Method Is Also Useful For Sudden Death/Bricked/Not Power And Also After Flashing The Liven F1 Tablet Stock Firmware IMEI Null or Unknown Baseband Problems Can Be Solved.
The Benefit Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Liven F1 Tablet
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Liven F1 Tablet Firmware:
A. Install Liven F1 Tablet ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Spreadtrum Drivers driver is essential if you want to flash your SPD device with the SPD flash tool. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the SPD flash tool in flashing your SPD devices.
Just download the Spreadtrum Drivers driver’s latest version and setup.
B. Liven F1 Tablet Flash Tool:
SPD Download Tool (Factory Upgrade Tool) offers Android phone owners a user-friendly interface, designed specifically to make things slightly easier when it comes to flashing a custom ROM on the handset.
It is a powerful tool for the advanced Android user and by advanced we mean those who know exactly what rooting and flashing can actually do to an SPD SOC Android smartphone (SPD based).
It will not support the devices having chipsets other than SpreadTrum.
C. Take Full backup Of Liven F1 Tablet:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of Liven F1 Tablet it is important to take full Liven F1 Tablet backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Install Liven F1 Tablet Stock Firmware:
- Install Spreadtrum Drivers.
- Install the SPD Download Tool.
- Open the Research download tool > bin folder.
- Launch ResearchDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet icon (top left corner).
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the Liven F1 Tablet firmware.PAC file, select it then click Open.
- The PAC file should now be loaded (its name should appear at the top).
- Click the Settings Icon (top left corner).
- In the box that pops up, untick any item(s) you do not wish to flash then click OK. Ignore this step if you wish to flash all files.
- Click the Start downloading button.
- You should see Waiting…. under the Progress bar.
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside) then connect it to the PC via USB cord (note that you might need to hold the volume decrease button while connecting to PC on some phones) and flashing should begin. DO NOT interrupt.
Once flashing is complete, you’ll see Passed.
Bin Packet load Error: If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the Liven F1 Tablet firmware with this version of the SPD Upgrade Tool.
How to Write IMEI: After flashing the (Liven F1 Tablet stock firmware), you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI on Spreadtrum Devices.
Lmkj J2 Pro Stock ROM Details
- Gapps File: Included
- Device: Liven F1 Tablet
- Flash Tool: SPD Flash Tool
- Soc: SPD
- Os: Android 7.0 Nougat
- No Root
- No Twrp
- No Tweaks
- No Overclocking
- No Customizations