In the article you Will Learn How to Install LYF FL7008 Firmware – Flash File on LYF FL7008. if you own an LYF FL7008 smartphone and want to Install Stock Firmware– Flash File on it to unbrick or fix boot loop issue then you are on Correct Place, in The article, we Share a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on LYF FL7008.
The Lyf Wind 1 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lyf Wind 1 packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lyf Wind 1 is powered by a 2300mAh removable battery. It measures 143.00 x 71.00 x 8.40 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 125.00 grams.
The Lyf Wind 1 is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
We will use Qualcomm QPST to unbrick the LYF FL7008. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your LYF FL7008.
How To Flash LYF FL7008 Firmware File [ROM]
The Benefit Of LYF FL7008 Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LYF FL7008
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash LYF FL7008 Firmware:
A. Install LYF FL7008 ADB & Fastboot on Your Computer:
Qualcomm Drivers driver is essential if you want to flash your Qualcomm device with the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. If you don’t have it installed, you simply can’t use the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader in flashing your Qualcomm devices.
Just download the Android Qualcomm USB Driver and setup.
B. LYF FL7008 Flash Tool:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) is a small application that allows you to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. Download the latest version of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader application which supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
C. Take Full backup Of LYF FL7008:
In order to ensure that you do not lose your data, it is very important to get its regular backup. Thankfully, there are many methods to perform Android complete backup.
To take full back of LYF FL7008 it is important to take full LYF FL7008 backup and its IMEI just read below helpful article and make sure you all important data is saved.
How To Install LYF FL7008 Stock Firmware:
- Launch QFIL
- Connect the device to the PC while in EDL Mode (device should be in EDL before connecting to pc). No-Port Available should change to Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
- Under Select Build Type, tick Flat Build
- Under Select Programmer, click Browse.
- In the Window that pops up, highlight the loader file (usually named prog_emmc_firehose_****.mbn) and click Open.
- Click Load XML.
- In the Window that pops up, highlights the raw program() file then click Open.
- Another window will automatically pop up, highlight the patch() file then click Open.
- Click Download.
- QFIL should start flashing the (LYF FL7008 firmware), Do Not interrupt.
You should get Download Succeed Finish Download once QFIL has successfully flashed the LYF FL7008 firmware. Disconnect the device and boot up
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing LYF FL7008 Firmware.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
LYF FL7008 Stock ROM Details
- Gapps File: Included
- Device: LYF FL7008
- Flash Tool: Qfil Flash Tool
- Os: Android 5.1.1
- No Root
- No Twrp
- No Tweaks
- No Overclocking
- No Customizations