How To Flash Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Firmware
If you’re looking for the Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Firmware. you need to flash, it can sometimes be difficult to locate online. For Micromax Bolt Mega Q397. In this Article/Tutorial about Unbrick Micromax Bolt Mega Q397. And download Flash Files tested and working file.
I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops. I hope This Tutorial Will Help You To install Stock ROM on Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Mediatek Based Devices.
We will guide you to install the official Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Firmware on the device. This step is simple and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Flash File below. Download the Stock ROM file to repair your Micromax Bolt Mega Q397.
How To Flash Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Firmware:
In some cases, we have bricked our Micromax Bolt Mega Q397. after that, we can bring back the phone with the Stock Firmware anytime. Also if you think your Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 lag or has a problem. Then flash the Stock ROM through the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware does not void a warranty on the Micromax Bolt Mega Q397.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Micromax Bolt Mega Q397
- Flash Stock ROM to solve the boot loop issue
- Update and Downgrade Micromax Bolt Mega Q397
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on the phone
- To solve the lag or stutter on Micromax Bolt Mega Q397
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can fix software issues.
- Revert back to stock to get your warranty.
Pre-Requirements To Flash Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Firmware:
Take a Backup:
- 1- Backup your Call Log – Contacts – Sms – Etc With G Backup
- 2- Backup your current Firmware With MTK Droid Tool
- 3- Backup your backup IMEI NVRAM
Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Flashing Tool:
We will use Sp Flash Tool to flash Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 as we use for Micromax q4202. This tool is very efficient. Follow the step by step procedure to use One Click Unbrick Tool and unbrick your Micromax Bolt Mega Q397.
SP Flash Tool which is also known as the Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross-platform application. We use the SP flash tool for Flash custom recovery, flash Stock Rom, and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very simple tool SP flash tool is used on Mediatek devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones and Tablets only. It will not support the devices having chipsets other than MediaTek.
Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Driver:
- Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Vcom Drivers: Get MTK Android USB Drivers. and set up on your pc.
How to install Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Firmware:
- Extract And Run SP flash tool.
- Install MTK android USB drivers.
- Then download Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Firmware.
- switch off your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in charging socket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When the SP flash tool opens, go to the download button in the SP flash tool.
- In the download tab, click on the scatter load button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the download button.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volume up or volume down key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a green ring will appear in the SP flash tool.
- Close the SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy it.
- After the flashing process starts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.
Follow Detailed Instruction Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Firmware Flashing With Sp Flash Tool
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device. resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data. such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Don’t flash another preloader and DSP_BL blocks! It is always dangerous! On some models of phones, you will have a brick even if you download these blocks read from a phone which you own! Always remove from them marks in SPFT! ALWAYS have a working backup of your original ROM before you flash a new unknown ROM.
Micromax Bolt Mega Q397 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Micromax Bolt Mega Q397
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek
- Os: Android 6.0 Marshmallow