In this guide, we have to use RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool to flash the Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 Firmware. And we include the Official link to Download Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 Stock ROM and all Needed Files.
your device may get bricked And flashing Stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 [Android 9]:
This article contains the Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 Firmware Flash Files. That will allow you to recover your Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 mobile into its initial Factory state. Additionally, you can use the file to change your phone to the newest version.
You’ll find these below files useful if you have used the flashed customized builds on the device. brick your device, change your device and also come back that device to the factory state.
The Benefit Of Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 Firmware:
A Soft Brick is usually just when you’re Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 through recovery or with SPD Flash Tool. If your Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3
- Tool Supported: RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool
- Os: Android 9.0 Pie
- Please Read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 Download Tool: Download the RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 USB Driver and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 Firmware:
- Extract the Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 firmware in the zip file to your computer, open the extracted folder.
- Extract the firmware in the zip file to your computer, open the extracted folder.
- After extracting you will see an XML file “VZW” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar”, there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save.
- Open RSD Lite, press the “…” next to the filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.2.Your phone must be on the AP FastBoot Mode.
⇒Turn off your phone.⇒Press and hold the Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button together.⇒You will enter into the Boot Mode Selection Menu, scroll down and select AP Fastboot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB, will be recognized as
Once the device is recognized, Press the start button.
- Flashing process will take about 15-20 minutes.
- If the flash is successful, your phone will reboot and revert to the stock firmware.
How to Flash Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3
Download Motorola Moto G7 Plus XT1965-3 stock firmware
Download and install the MotorolaDeviceManager_2.5.4.exe
Download mfastboot zip file
Extract Firmware and mfastboot to the same folder you can easily locate
The firmware file comes in an xml.zip
Power off your phone
Reboot your phone to bootloader or use this command to boot to bootloader adb reboot-bootloader
In the mfastboot folder, open adb command file or command prompt
enter the following command one after the other to flash the firmware.
fastboot oem lock begin
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot oem lock
The command line system.img_sparsechunks may differ. Confirm by checking the firmware folder.
At the last command, your phone will reboot.
the first booting may take time to boot.
If the firmware is in, tar.gz extension, you can flash it by using this command in your cmd flashall.bat /EU