In this guide, we have to use RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool to flash the Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 Firmware.
And we include the Official link to Download Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 Stock ROM and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advanced process of Flashing Stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a comment.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware:
A Soft Brick is usually just when you’re Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 is stuck in a boot loop, and as the name implies, is caused by a software error on Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5, usually the lack of a system to boot from or some other minor software bug that glitching boot.
They are easily fixable by flashing the stock ROM on Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 through recovery or with SPD Flash Tool. If your Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 device turns to a soft-brick, it may:
- Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 Keeps Rebooting;
- Boots Straight Into Recovery;
- Boots Straight Into its Bootloader;
- Freeze at the startup screen or boot Animation;
- Please read and understand the Full Guide Before Flashing Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 Stock Rom.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70–80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS, and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Take a Backup:
Pre-Requirements To Flash Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 Firmware:
- Supported Phone: Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5
- Charge your mobile: You may no less than a half charge.
- Laptop or PC: To execute this installation, you must use a PC or Laptop.
- Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 Download Tool: Download the RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 USB Driver and set up on your pc.
Instructions to Install Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 Firmware:
- Extract the Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 firmware in the zip file to your computer, open the extracted folder.
- Extract the firmware in the zip file to your computer, open the extracted folder.
- After extracting you will see an XML file “VZW” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar”, there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save.
- Open RSD Lite, press the “…” next to the filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.2.Your phone must be on the AP FastBoot Mode.
⇒Turn off your phone.⇒Press and hold the Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button together.⇒You will enter into the Boot Mode Selection Menu, scroll down and select AP Fastboot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB, will be recognized as
Once the device is recognized, Press the start button.
- The flashing process will take about 15-20 minutes.
- If the flash is successful, your phone will reboot and revert to the stock firmware.
Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5 Firmware Details:
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Motorola Moto Z3 Play XT1929-5
- Tool Supported: RSD Lite Motorola Flash Tool
- Os: Android 8.1 Oreo