How To pair Realme Watch S with mobile
The Realme Watch S is the second smartwatch created by the company. It features a 1.3-inch circular touch screen with a resolution of 360 × 360 pixels and coated with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. With features to control music and camera phone functions remotely. Also included are Call Reject and Smart Notifications features.
For sports, the Realme Watch S features 16 sports. You will be able to select the modes: Outdoor running, Stationary bike, Rowing machine, Outdoor ride, Hiking, Aerobics Indoor bike, Table tennis, Indoor Running, Basketball, Football, Elliptical, Badminton, Yoga, Cricket, and Training strength.
So, if you are a new user of Realme Watch S and intend to use some of the features mentioned above, you will need to configure it with your application. Continue reading the quick guide to complete all the steps.
- To turn on Realme Watch S, press the side button for 3 seconds.
- Make sure your smartphone’s Bluetooth is ON / ON.
Note: Off: Realme Watch S will automatically turn off when the battery level is less than 3%. Before starting the procedure, make sure that it has sufficient charge available.
How to pair the Realme Watch S with the cell phone?
Follow the steps below to connect and synchronize Realme Watch S on your smartphone:
- Download the APP “Realme Link” on the Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS on your phone.
- Then open it, touch the “ + “ sign.
- Log in to an existing Realme account or register to create one.
- After logging into the account, tap on “ Watch ” on the side tab.
- Select ” Realme Watch S ” or ” Realme Watch S Pro ” and repeat the procedure on the next screen.
- Wait for the connection to the watch. Lay the devices close together.
- When finished, just confirm on the clock screen to complete the pairing.
After connecting the Realme Watch S to the phone, open the app and tap the gear icon to enter the settings. If you want to receive alerts for apps on your watch, go to the “ Notifications ” tab. Below, you can activate the “ Call reminder ” option and also the “Music playback controls” feature. If you want, configure more features that are available in the application.